Are you an MVP?
Big projects, competitive wages and a nice place to work for a Mitchell Vranjes Person
Since 1992, Mitchell Vranjes has been delivering successful structural engineering consultancy projects, many with budgets in excess of $80m.
Those are big numbers, but we don’t have big egos to match. Our exceptional project history is down to our long-standing, practical team who care about doing a good job, and are willing to work together to get there.
Our flat hierarchy doesn’t just make Mitchell Vranjes a nice place to work, it also means everyone gets the chance to make their mark on projects. That’s good for our team, and since the best ideas come from anywhere, it’s good for our clients too.
We don’t just hire you and leave you to do the grunt work – we want you to grow. That’s why you’ll be mentored by senior engineers through our performance management programme.
What you will bring to MV:
• BE qualified with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
• New Zealand experience and familiarisation with NZ codes.
• Good understanding of seismic principles.
• A desire to work well with others.
• The ability to keep your sense of humour when the pressure is on.
What MV can offer you:
• Individually designed professional development plans.
• Project variety, resources and support to assist your path to CPEng.
• Spacious modern offices with a designated ‘chillout area’.
• Work life balance – we don’t encourage overtime, but should it be necessary, you’ll be compensated.
• Participation in industry-related conferences and forums.
• A mentoring culture.
• Membership to the MV Social Club.
If you are looking for long-term career prospects offering competitive remuneration and know the value of working with a close-knit team who are passionate about what they do, then please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now