Since 1992, Mitchell Vranjes has been delivering successful structural engineering consultancy projects, many with budgets in excess of $80m.
Those are big numbers, but we don’t have big egos to match. Our exceptional project history is down to our long-standing, practical team who care about doing a good job, and are willing to work together to get there.
Joining our drafting team of eight, you will use Revit Structures and associated software packages to create 3D models. You’ll also produce detailed 2D structural documentation from 3D models, in compliance with company standards.
What you will bring to MV:
- A minimum of 2 year’s relevant experience in building structures.
- A minimum of 2 year’s project delivery with Revit Structures.
- Be fully conversant with NZ building methods and use of relevant materials.
- The confidence to communicate and interact clearly and concisely with our clients.
- Experience on high rise structures, particularly shear wall structures, will also be highly beneficial.
- A strong work ethic that enhances your ability to work to deadlines and independently when required.
- NZ Residency or Citizenship.
What MV can offer you:
- Project variety and resources to assist your career development.
- Be part of a collaborative drafting team that is known for its high quality drawings and is focussed on keeping up with the latest technology.
- Spacious modern offices with a designated ‘chillout area’.
- Work life balance – we don’t encourage overtime, but should it be necessary, you’ll be compensated.
- Individually designed professional development plans and a mentoring culture.
- Subsidised membership to the MV Social Club.
If you are looking for long-term career prospects offering competitive remuneration and know the value of working with a close-knit team who are passionate about what they do, then please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now