Grafton Office – Experienced Revit Operator
We are looking for a competent Revit Operator to join our Grafton based office. Able to hit the ground running, you will proficiently use Revit Structures and associated software packages to create 3D models. You’ll also produce detailed 2-D structural documentation from 3-D models, in compliance with company standards.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 5 year’s relevant experience in building structures.
- A minimum of 2 year’s project delivery with Revit Structures.
- Be fully conversant with NZ building methods and use of relevant materials.
Experience on high rise structures, particularly shear wall structures, will also be highly beneficial.
Joining a team of 14 Engineers and Revit Operators, your ability to interact with fellow staff at all levels will be a must. Your clear and concise communication skills will also ensure you are comfortable interacting with our clients. In addition, your strong work ethic will enhance your ability to work to deadlines and independently when required.
Entry Level Revit/Autocad Draughtsman
This is a permanent career opportunity for a Junior Structural Revit/Autocad Draftsperson who wishes to commence their career with a company seeking to invest in you and develop your skills and knowledge.
This is a full time, permanent role that will see you join a company committed to your training and development. You will have the opportunity to contribute to a range of projects. The diversity of projects will keep you mentally challenged and allow the opportunity to develop your industry knowledge and technical skills.
Your key responsibilities will include:
Producing detailed and accurate drawings for construction using Revit & Autocad software.
- Actively participating in training and professional development to advance your skills.
- Supporting the drafting team to achieve deadlines.
- Assisting in the revision of drawings, plans and supporting documentation.
- Working closely with the Drafting Manager, with drafting requirements.
- Working both autonomously and within the team whilst maintaining company processes.
- Achieving deadlines and targets whilst upholding a high standard of delivery.
In addition to being ambitious and committed to establishing your career within structural drafting, you will also bring the following skills and attributes:
- Knowledge using CAD related software.
- Self-motivated and committed to ongoing training and development.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and specifications.
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Driven to succeed in a fast-paced role.
- Willing to contribute to a positive team environment.
- NZ Driver’s licence.
Grafton Office – Junior / Intermediate Engineer
You will have a minimum qualification of BE(Hons) with an emphasis on the structural related papers in the later years of your university study.
New Zealand experience is desirable and familiarisation with NZ codes is essential – preference will be given to candidates possessing these attributes.
You would be mentored by our structural team and receive a good variety of work suitable for working towards your application for CPEng.
A minimum of 1–2 years’ post graduate experience, you would be part of a 13-person team of Engineers and Revit operators based at our Grafton office.
Successful applicants will be academically strong in structural engineering, be enthusiastic with a desire to pursue a career in structural engineering.
A good understanding of seismic principles is also essential.
The following attributes will also be taken into consideration.
- Good command of English language.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- A social personality.
- Someone who can converse with fellow staff, clients and fellow consultants.
- A practical approach to problem solving.
- A well-rounded person with life skills.
All enquiries should be addressed to Rose Pyne, email: firstname.lastname@example.org